We offer ICAEW training contracts to motivated students who want to start a career where they can have a positive impact on their community whilst developing deep expertise and working with industry leaders.
As an advisory trainee you will support senior team members with administrative and data collecting tasks, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, timeliness and efficiency to ensure the effective and timely delivery of client work
You will be given formal structured professional study support, receive rewards as you pass exams and be exposed to industry leaders as you develop deep expertise of our Financial Services clients.
As an advisory trainee you will be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for time spent on engagements to ensure effective and timely delivery of client work.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with all colleagues and clients to raise understanding and awareness of internal and external processes and procedures.
- Proactively seeking feedback and opportunities to reflect upon and improve understanding and awareness of processes and procedures.
- Utilising feedback tools to maximise application of knowledge gained through professional studies
The skills and experience you will need to thrive as an advisory trainee:
- 112 UCAS points (or equivalent)
- A 2:1 Degree or higher (if applicable)
- Ability to work using initiative, to prioritise own work and be flexible to changing business and departmental needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Take personal accountability for own work and career progression
- Intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of programmes
- Language requirements – strong spoken, listening and written English
The advantages of growing your career with KPMG in the Crown Dependencies:
- Direct access to leadership from your first day
- Rapid career progression for excellent performers
- Growing opportunities to advance in non-standard career routes as we continue to meet our ambitious growth targets
- Exposure to industry leaders in a Financial Services centre of excellence
- Thriving social networks
- Scenic island locations with little to no commuting time
- Safe, friendly communities