Accounts Assistant will form part of the Financial Control team and report into
the Financial Accountant. They will be responsible for elements of 10x Banking
Technology‘s financial processes, controls and accounting matters. This is the
ideal role for a highly- motivated individual who is eager to gain on the job
training in a growing business and wants to increase their experience and
exposure as they progress, and their role develops.
Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Tracking operational costs on a timely and accurate basis
in line with FRS102 and assisting the Financial Controller with keeping track
of anticipated future costs.
- Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the General Ledger.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with the month end
reporting processes and finalising the reporting package.
- Responding to any ad hoc requests from the Financial
Controller or other Heads of Departments on a timely basis.
- Ensure that underlying business transactions are
accurately recorded in the accounting system.
- Tracking Capex expenditure against approved Capex budgets.
- Support through the annual audit process.
Financial Control Day to Day
- Accurate record-keeping of supplier invoices, employee
expense claims and other accounting documents.
- Resolution of day-to-day finance/ accounting queries
(internal & external).
AP ledger and following up on outstanding supplier / contractor invoices.
- Preparation of bi-weekly payment runs.
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations including
bank, supplier and intercompany accounts.
- Owning monthly credit card and other reconciliations.
- Assisting departments heads with PO-preparation, and
owning the process surrounding PO-tracking and tracking of expenditure to date.
- Assisting other departments with data capturing and
administrative duties as needed.