- Kim Baden
- Bath, Somerset (GB)
- Closing date
- 9 Dec 2022
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £10,000 - £20,000, £20,000 - £30,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Can choose one of our offices
Are you finishing Uni this year and not sure what to do next? What direction to take in terms of your future Career? WHAT ABOUT A CAREER IN ACCOUNTANCY?
Are you a Graduate considering your future career opportunities? Are you a critical thinking, problem solver with an analytical approach? Have you considered a career in Accountancy?
At Monahan’s we have a unique opportunity to kickstart your career in Accountancy within a friendly, training focused, independent Chartered Accountancy Firm. As a leading independent firm, not only will we give you the support you need to grow your career, but you'll have a voice from day one.
Monahans are seeking Graduate level professionals to join our firm as Trainee ACA Apprentice working at a Trainee Associate Level. We are looking for talented individuals to be our 2023 ACA Apprentice program based in either our Swindon, Trowbridge or Bath offices.
Monhans are a dynamic, people focused Accountancy firm that are the leaders in Training and Development within the Accountancy world. We work in partnership with first class Learning Providers who bring our Trainee program to life. We have an excellent success rate and a clear progression pathway linked to pay for those who join our Trainee program.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to train with a fantastic team at ACA level, and a tailored development program, comprising both professional qualification and experiential learning. Your training supported both financially and time for study and exams. Investment in your future in accountancy, with exposure to a wide range of experience in accounts preparation, audit and basic tax preparation fully supported by our senior team. A clear career pathway and structured pay progression to support you with becoming Chartered. Performance Related Pay with pay reviews every six months dependent on job performance and exam results. A chance to implement positive change throughout the Firm via our various employee forums and groups. Comprehensive wellbeing support, an active social committee and the chance to take paid time to support voluntary causes. Throughout your training, you will enjoy early responsibility, aiming to support a portfolio of your own clients, and working across various teams – helping you to build your network and expertise.
This is a critical role and we need people who can demonstrate:
- Confidence and professionalism – you will be working with clients very early on! A methodical approach to problem solving and decision making with an eye for detail. The ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing. Strong academic performance and willingness to continue with study Strong analytical and reasoning ability; Curiosity, energy, drive and resilience Ability to work on own initiative You also need to be comfortable going out and about, visiting our clients as appropriate
Qualifications / Experience
- Graduate level / 1 year placements or Completion of AAT level 4+ An interest in the financial and accountancy sector, evidenced by prior work experience, extended reading or other relevant experiences. Good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills. General IT proficiency. Clean driving licence.
We work hard on our company culture. We're determined that your work life will be a positive experience. We offer some great employee benefits and you will have a chance to implement positive change throughout the firm through our various committees and groups. We hold regular social club events, so you can work hard and play hard!
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK and pass all pre-employment checks.
Agencies need not apply.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert