What We Are Seeking
QuinRiver Capital is expanding our team and is looking for a versatile and passionate Investment Analyst to support the senior members of the team. The individual will be required to carry out a wide range of tasks including evaluate investment opportunities, build financial models, research and prepare internal and external documents, assist in the execution of investments, as well as engage with stakeholders and professional advisers. The role will provide you with international exposure and the opportunity to engage with senior level relationships such as business owners and their senior management team. You can expect a high learning curve.
Who You Are
You are versatile, able to think on your feet and has strong critical thinking capabilities. You are a people person, confident, well-spoken and comfortable engaging in conversations with senior level relationships. You are able to multi-task and able to perform a wide variety of tasks. You are self-motivated, have strong work ethics and detailed oriented with a passion for excellence. You thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
Investment Analyst - Job Responsibilities:
- Develop detailed financial models to support investment decisions and various investment structures
- Evaluate investment opportunities including conducting relevant analyses, research on the company and industry, and exit strategies and develop investment proposals
- Prepare discussion materials and approval papers for potential investments
- Prepare presentation documents for potential investments
- Support senior team members in deal origination initiatives
- Actively manage live deal execution process with senior team members
- Assist in project management and coordination of due diligence exercise
- Support in management of portfolio companies
- Liaise with and manage both internal and external relationships including vendors, prospects, professional advisers and regulators where appropriate
- General administrative assistance to the investment team as and when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance demonstrating strong academic record is preferred
- Strong analytical skills with critical thinking capabilities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to work closely with various stakeholders
- Able to comfortably engage with senior level relationships including investor base, vendor, senior management, professional advisers and senior internal relationships
- Self-motivated, strong work ethics, detail oriented with a passion for excellence
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with time-critical deliveries whilst maintaining accuracy
- Able to excel in both team and individual environment
- Presentable and professional outlook
- Ability to work independently, if needed, and navigate a dynamic environment including partnership with various stakeholders to accomplish key initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Financial modelling skills and research capabilities is required for this role
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Foreign language ability would have added advantage
If you believe you are the right person for the role, you may apply by sending your application to email@example.com.
Please note that we will be in touch only if your application is shortlisted.