Originally established in 1990 the firm has grown a respected reputation as the entrepreneur’s choice of Chartered Accountants. Supporting SME owner managed businesses throughout the North East and UK operating in a variety of sectors and with turnovers ranging from £25,000 to £50 million, the firm understands business and how to support enterprises to succeed.
The fresh-thinking team is led by partners Rob Tindle and Angela Foster, is highly regarded for its attention to detail and philosophy to support clients to excel through added value business support and not simply statutory compliance provision.
Tindles’ team members play a vital role in assisting clients to achieve their goals and objectives, which is why the firm demands the highest standard of expertise and knowledge.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are seeking a Graduate Trainee Chartered Accountant. The successful candidate will have achieved or be predicted to achieve a degree at grade 2:1 or above. In addition you must also possess/ be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good team-playing skills
- Clear and logical thinking
- Good IT skills including experience of using excel to a high level
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- A respect for confidentiality