Looking for a career as a Chartered Accountant?
Dixon Wilson is a leading accountancy firm in the UK, with offices in London and Paris, with 15 Partners and 165 employees in total, including approximately 50 students in training. We specialise in providing accountancy, audit and tax advice and strategic planning to private clients, companies, entrepreneurs and their businesses. This is your opportunity to join our graduate Student Chartered Accountant programme.
What we offer:
- A 3 year training contract to study for the ICAEW's ACA Qualification
- An interesting mix of accountancy, taxation and audit assignments
- Support from external tutors, who provide training designed to enable our students to pass the ACA examinations first time
- In-house training designed to help students on a wider range of soft skills and management topics
- A mix of private client and corporate work
- Involvement in assignments from start to finish
- The maximum degree of responsibility at an early stage
- The opportunity to work directly with Managers and Partners
- Excellent career prospects – most of our qualified staff trained with the firm and over 90% of the present Partners trained with Dixon Wilson.
What we look for:
- Candidates with an achieved 2.1 or higher and 120 UCAS points
- A genuine interest in an Accountancy profession
- The ability to balance the demands of work and study
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Team player attitude
Apply now for our March 2023 intake! We are assessing applications on an ongoing basis and will look to make offers as soon as possible.