ACA Semi-Senior Accountant Apprentice
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Accountancy? Then look no further! Start your career today with a Level 7 apprenticeship with Andrews & Palmer and Kaplan. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience whilst working towards the ACA qualification.
An excellent opportunity to join the existing team and to prepare and take responsibility for accounts and tax computations for a diverse range of clients and businesses. The successful candidate will communicate directly with clients and will liaise directly with managers and directors with the aim of providing an effective quality service at all times.
- AAT Level 4 or part-qualified ACA.
- Minimum 1 year accounts practice experience
- Good IT skills and previous exposure to cloud based accounting systems
- Enthusiastic, hard working and a strong interest in learning new skills
- Honest, reliable and timely
- Attention to detail
- Confident in communicating with others
3 partner firm of Chartered Accountants with offices in North Dorset. We believe in providing an effective quality service at all times, and encourage all team members to take pride in their work. Accountancy work ranges from preparation of accounts for small sole trade businesses through to medium-sized multi company audited groups with overseas subsidiaries. Tax work varies from basic self-assessment compliance to detailed tax planning for clients and businesses.