ACA Accounts Trainee Apprentice
Reporting to: Account seniors/ BSD Seniors
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders and partnerships in the Business Services Department.
- Bookkeeping for clients using cloud products.
- Assisting account seniors on larger assignments including audit clients both in the office and out at clients.
- Progressing to the preparation of limited company audit exempt accounts.
- Administration tasks as required.
- Ad hoc assignments.
Level 4 or Level 7 dependant on the individual.
ACA Certificate will develop your accountancy skills and technical knowledge, so you continue to add value to your company. You’ll achieve a globally-recognised qualification (CFAB), and gain a deeper understanding of accountancy and finance, and how it relates on a wider business scale.
The areas you will cover include:
- Accounting (AC)
- Assurance (AS)
- Business, Technology & Finance (BTF)
- Law (LW)
- Management Information (MI)
- Principles of Taxation (PTX)