Trainee Auditor (ACA) - Charities
Godfrey Wilson is an award-winning charity-specialist practice in Bristol. Having built a reputation as a leading provider of audit and accountancy services to small and medium-sized charities, we now work with over 200 charities in Bristol and nationally. We are looking to recruit two Trainee Auditors (ACA) to join our team in September.
A passion for charities is essential – it runs through the heart of everything we do. At Godfrey Wilson, an audit isn’t just about ticking boxes, it’s about using our skills to make a difference: strengthening governance, identifying efficiencies and challenging embedded practices. Our work helps our charity clients to grow and evolve and ultimately to become more effective.
You will be joining a firm that values and rewards its people. You will receive a competitive salary and pension alongside a comprehensive package of benefits and wellbeing initiatives: from flexible and remote working options, generous annual leave, healthcare membership, Employee Assistance Programme, and performance-related bonus schemes.
Above all, you will get to work with inspirational charity clients and a diverse team who are passionate about making the world a better place.
To apply please click on the apply button to download our recruitment pack and application form. Please email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- ACA trainee Charity and not for profit jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Accounting trainee Charity and not for profit jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Audit trainee Charity and not for profit jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Audit and assurance trainee Charity and not for profit jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Audit and accounts trainee Charity and not for profit jobs in Bristol (City Centre)