Trainee Chartered Accountant
Become an integral part of our audit and accounts team and gain experience and responsibility quickly through our graduate training plan.
You will work in the office, on client sites and from home on accounts and audit projects dealing with a diverse range of clients from corporates to academies.
Fully funded, apprenticeship based training will be provided with a leading training provider. This consists of periods of block release to attend courses with exams being spread over a three year period.
You will be keen to get to know clients and how their business works, so that you can provide commercial and tax advice to add real value to their business. You will get the opportunity to gain experience in other specialist departments such as tax, corporate finance and management information solutions.
You will have:
- 2:1 Degree or higher in any discipline
- minimum of 3 A Levels grade A*- C
- an interest in business
- strong IT skills
You will be:
- an ambitious team player
- an excellent communicator
- organised and enjoy working with a variety of clients
- competitive salary with increases for each exam success
- flexible working in a progressive environment
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
How to apply: Please submit a full CV
Apply for Trainee Chartered Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly