LB Group is an accountancy firm with offices in London, Chelmsford, Colchester and Ipswich. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join our team as a Tax Trainee in our Colchester office.
We are looking for ambitious and commercially driven candidates who are keen to progress. Consideration will be given to candidates who are keen to start a career in tax or those already from personal, corporate, or mixed tax backgrounds.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Assisting with the preparation of personal and corporate tax returns and other related forms
• Working with a wide range of clients, including limited companies, private individuals, and trusts
• Management of key deadlines
• Advising clients of their liabilities
• Ad hoc project work
• Constant and effective liaison with all stakeholders including HMRC
• Building and maintaining key relationships.
Key characteristics include:
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• A professional approach to clients and colleagues
• A firm commitment to providing high quality client service.
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive salary, study support for the ATT/CTA exams and the opportunity to become an integral part of a dynamic and growing tax department.
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade 4 or above (A-C old classification) including Maths and English, or equivalent.
To apply please follow the link below, and upload your CV with a covering letter, explaining why you want to work for us and how you meet our criteria. Please ensure you enclose full details of academic qualifications (including predicted results where applicable).
Apply here: https://hr.breathehr.com/v/tax-trainee-colchester-2022-21382