- KPMG in the Crown Dependencies
- Isle of Man (GB) (IM)
- Closing date
- 29 May 2022
- Accounting - practice
- Salary band
- £20,000 - £30,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Can choose one of our offices
This is an exciting opportunity to relocate to the Isle of Man and become a fully qualified accountant in a supportive professional environment.
Our trainees support senior team members and management by providing administrative and investigative services to ensure the effective delivery and completion of assignments in-line with client, statutory, legal and internal KPMG requirements and methodology. Trainees will undertake ICAEW professional studies under a formal training contract.
• Take responsibility for time spent on engagements to ensure effective and timely delivery of client work
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with all colleagues and clients to raise understanding and awareness of internal and external processes and procedures
• Proactively seek feedback and opportunities to reflect upon and improve understanding and awareness of processes and procedures
• Utilise feedback tools to maximise application of knowledge gained through professional studies
KPMG in the Crown Dependencies offer training opportunities in Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Jersey.
- 01534 888891
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert