Trainee Tax Consultant
Our trainees support senior team members and management by providing administrative and investigative services to ensure the effective delivery and completion of assignments in-line with client, statutory, legal and internal KPMG requirements and methodology. Trainees will undertake ATT/CTA, ACCA or ICAEW professional studies under a formal training contract
This is an exciting opportunity to relocate to the Channel Islands and work in an International financial centre while being fully supported to undertake professional qualifications.
• Support senior team members with administrative and data collecting tasks, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, timeliness and efficiency to ensure the effective and timely delivery of client work
• Take responsibility for time spent on engagements to ensure effective and timely delivery of client work
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with all colleagues and clients to raise understanding and awareness of internal and external processes and procedures
• Proactively seek feedback and opportunities to reflect upon and improve understanding and awareness of processes and procedures
• Utilise feedback tools to maximise application of knowledge gained through professional studies