ACA Accounts Assistant
- Equitix Management Services Ltd
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire (GB)
- Closing date
- 26 May 2022
- Business and management
- Salary band
- £20,000 - £30,000
- Contract type
- Graduate schemes, ICAEW Apprenticeships
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- From our office
Are you looking to build a long-term career in Accountancy? Then look no further! Start your career today with a Level 7 apprenticeship with Equitix Management Services Limited and Kaplan. You will be gaining valuable workplace experience whilst working towards the ACA Level 7 qualification.
An apprenticeship with Equitix Management Services offers the chance to join a fast growing company operating at the heart of social infrastructure in the UK. As a member of the finance team at EMS you will be given responsibility for a portfolio of project companies across a variety of sectors including education, healthcare, social housing, student accommodation and renewable energy.
The graduate scheme will last for three years during which you will work in an exciting, challenging and dynamic environment. You will be given the opportunity to develop both technical and interpersonal skills, learning how to communicate with a variety of stakeholders, develop an analytical mind set and think proactively and strategically
Your principle responsibilities will initially involve :
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Cash, debt and treasury management
- Company secretarial
- Management and statutory accounts reporting and HMRC compliance
During your three years you will progress towards managing your own portfolio of project companies, including financial management, oversight of junior staff, financial modelling and presentation of project financial performance at quarterly board meetings.
- 2.1 Degree achieved or expected in any subject
- A Levels: min 300 UCAS points pre 2017 or 120 UCAS points post 2017
- GCSE Mathematics at grade B (or 6)
- Clear communication
- Good team player
- Diligent with strong attention to detail
- Always willing to ask questions
- Proactive and keen to learn
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert