Graduate Tax Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA and CTA)
We are accepting applications for graduates wishing to pursue a career in tax and gain the prestigious Chartered Accountant (ACA) professional qualification. There will also be an opportunity to gain the Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) qualification.
The three-year training contract involves a comprehensive study and work experience programme. Full training and exam support, using specialised training companies, will be given to the successful applicants. We offer paid study leave in addition to your annual and statutory holiday entitlement.
Our client base is diverse and ranges in size from large companies to small sole traders. As a result, we can offer a wider exposure to a variety of work experiences than most other firms our size. We offer a hands-on advisory service to our clients and you will benefit from direct client contact and the chance to make a real contribution to their affairs.
Who we are looking for
Applicants should have an average of a B or better at 'A' level and predicted at least a 2i honours degree or better.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Self-motivated and will take ownership of projects and drive them through to completion
- Excellent communicators with the interpersonal skills required to work with clients at all levels
- Problem-solvers; the ability to consider matters critically and to think outside the box
- Good time managers with the ability to work to tight deadlines and to manage deadlines on multiple projects
- Able to thrive in an environment where you will be advising on a very wide range of matters: being frequently outside your comfort zone and having to research/learn new areas.
We welcome applicants across all degree subjects and those who are available for an an immediate or September start.
If you are interested in the role, please email your C.V. to email@example.com
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Rowan by email.