Graduate Trainee Chartered Accountant
The main purpose of the role is to work with colleagues, and as part of a team, to perform audit and accounts duties. To produce organised and well documented working papers, whilst planning and timetabling your own area of work.
Your main duties will be:
- To prepare accounts for clients as required.
- Undertake bookkeeping for clients as required.
- To assist on audits and act as junior on an audit as required.
- To identify any technical issues promptly and bring them to the relevant Senior attention.
- As directed by the relevant Senior, research client queries, and suggest possible responses.
- Apply and show a sound working knowledge of accountancy theory from studies and training to practical work.
- To be familiar with and adhere to the company's audit approach.
- To work with Excel, Sage, CaseWare, Invu and other company software.